The sleepy town in the Dairy Farm area is suddenly awakened by the hot and furious launched of a 420 units development, jointly built by Lian Beng, Hock Lian Seng Realty and Tong Aik Trading, namely calling themselves as Bukit Timah Green Development Pte Ltd. Clementi Canopy http://operationsold.org has all the wants that a buyer is looking for.
- Within 5 minutes walk to Hillview MRT
- Shopping mall within 5 minutes drive – The Railway Mall, Junction 10 and the HillV2
- Fresher air as is overlooking the Bukit Timah Nature Reserve
- Functional and spacious layout
- Affordable Clementi condo price
To further enhance the value of The Skywoods, German European Singapore School (GESS) is moving next to this condo. This school is expecting 1,500 new enrolment and this equals to the sum that these expatriates would definitely prefer to rent a place next to (if possible) and would make The Skywoods the best choice for investment.